Hi everyone. I am so overwhelmed by all of the generosity that I saw over the past month, from both people who donated to the raffle and those who donated prizes! In total, we raised $400 for The Lustgarten Foundation, 100% of which will go directly to medical and biological research that will help with earlier diagnosis and survival of this terrible disease. 14 amazing people made donations. I decided to give out all the prizes, even if we didn't quite reach the $500 goal. The donations were so gracious and generous that I wanted to give them all to thank you!
If you're still interested in donating to The Lustgarten Foundation, the raffle is now closed, but my fundraising page remains open. You can go to my fundraising page [here]. To read my family's story, click [here].
Thank you to Jan, Shipra, Cynthia, Andrea, Jennifer, Alyssa, Emily, Nancy, Marcia, Katherine, Rebecca, Maria, Karin and Jill for their donations! The winners are as follows:
- BN Zoya Aurora: Marcia F.
- BN China Glaze Glitter All The Way: Cynthia B.
- BN Color Club Harp On It: Emily F.
- BN 365 Days of Color Too Pink To Function: Karin H.
- A pair of custom colors from Princess Polish: Karin H.
- BN China Glaze TTYL: Rebecca T.
- BN Mini China Glaze Holiday Gift Set: Nancy F.
- BN A-England Holy Grail (original): Jennifer M.
- Beyond Beauty Lounge nail care gift basket with custom handmade hand cream, cuticle oil, scrub, and manicure tools: Emily F.
- Custom Lacquistry polish designed specifically for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month!: Nancy F.
- BeautyPopShop large "Nice Rack" nail polish rack in black (US ONLY): Emily F.
I will be emailing winners to collect mailing information and give them personal thanks! Some of the prizes will be mailed directly from those who donated them, but I will give you all of that information in the email if you are a winner! =) Again, thank you all so much. Every little bit makes and difference, and together, we can help end this terrible cancer that affects so many. <3
Note: Entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order in which they were received. Random.org was then used to select winning entries for each prize.